How our gas leak detection specialists locate LPG and natural gas leaks
The process of detecting leaks for LPG and natural gas is similar, with the main difference being LPG is heavier and operates at a higher pressure compared to NG. Our LPG gas leak detector equipment includes the L269 — Digital Gas Sniffer for Combustible Gas Leak Location Detection, digital and analog manometers and soapy spray. We use the following methods for gas leak detection:
- Spray testing pressurised devices such as regulators and meters at the joints and relief valves.
- Digital and analog manometer gas pressure testing gas systems, including static and running tests.
- The gas leak detector reads the particles of gas or air in the tested zone and provides a displayed reading.
- Lock up pressure testing, including shutting down all appliances and pressuring the gas system to operate gas pressures.
- Gas appliance inspections and operational testing.
Trust our licensed gas fitters from Find Leak Detection
Our highly trained and experienced licensed gas fitters use state-of-the-art equipment to locate even the most minor leaks in residential properties.
We understand the importance of safety and timely repairs; that’s why we pride ourselves on providing a fast response time. With years of experience and knowledge in the plumbing, gas and leak detection industry, we love finding leaks, and we are good at it. Our gas leak detection specialists are on call 24/7 to attend to any emergency gas leak situation in Brisbane, Ipswitch, Gold Coast and surrounding suburbs.
Find Leak Detection services is equipped to handle jobs of any size for residential properties. We take pride in providing our customers with the best service. Contact us today, and let us help keep your property and loved ones safe. For immediate answers to your queries, check our FAQs section.