How Do Our Leak Detection Services Work?
Find Leak Detection has developed extensive testing methods for leaking shower cubicles and wet areas. Our systems are highly accurate and systemised. Some of the equipment and methods we use include:
- Pressure testing hot and cold water supplies
- Pressure testing in wall pipeworks and combinations
- Visual camera inspection of inwall pipeworks
- Borescope camera inspection work
- Thermal imaging & testing
- Electronic moisture instrument testing
- Hot dye flood testing of membrane style cubicles
- Glass and tile wall wash down testing
- Waste pipe flood testing
Once we’ve determined the cause of the leak, we’ll work quickly to help you fix it. This could include repairing plumbing fittings, water line leaks, or resealing the wet area.
How Do I Know If I Have a Leak?
Water pooling outside your shower or appearing on walls or floors is a sign you might have a leak. Other common signs of leaks include:
- Corrosion around metal shower screen surrounds
- Mould forming and heavy staining on the shower screen glass
- Swollen timber skirt boards, gyprock and chipboard cabinets near a shower cubicle
- Wet or damp carpet in the hall-ways or bedrooms near a bathroom
- Efflorescence staining to grout
- Bubbling paint near a wet area
- Lifting or hollow sounding tiles is the wet area
How Our Process Works
Step One: Get in Touch
Call our office at 07 3287 1553 to schedule an appointment.
Step Two: We Visit Your Home
We understand that potential leaks need to be acted on quickly. We’ll send a technician out to your home as quickly as possible.
Step Three: Fix Your Leak
We’ll identify the cause of your leak and lead you in the best direction on how we can repair it.
Contact Us About Bathroom or Shower Leak Detection
Don’t wait for it to become worse, if you think you leak your bathroom. We’re happy to serve customers in the South East Queensland area, including Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast, Ipswich, and the Redlands.
Contact us to learn more about our bathroom leak detection services.